RedCloud is a highly-diverse, dynamic team comprised of driven talent from 21 different countries, speaking at least 10 languages, with a footprint in seven locations worldwide – and we’re still growing. With a team across 3 continents, over 30+ nationalities contributing to open commerce movement, we’re always looking for new talent to join our mission and drive our business and our technology forward, from our touchpoints in London, Buenos Aires and Lagos.
Our vision is to reinvent the way in which financial services and products are delivered. The company’s goal is to pioneer the way in which more than 100 million businesses around the world access any financial product easily and securely, to help them succeed in the fourth industrial revolution. Our mission is to grow global online commerce for the world’s small businesses by removing the barriers to online trading for hundreds of millions of independent retailers and their suppliers across the world’s supply chains.
Job Position: Sales & Distribution Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
What you will be doing:
- Drive New Business Acquisition working closely with the Business Development team to source, qualify and progress leads.
- Create, drive and own strategic account plans and territory plan your territory.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Drive a true value-based sales approach using a structured and disciplined sales method like MEDICC, Challenger Sales or similar.
- Deliver revenue over and above the monthly/quarterly and annual targets by increasing sales and profitability from each account
- Responsible for establishing strong relationships with key decision makers within each of the customers organisations
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Lead commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Provide accurate forecasts.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
- You will be measured on your ability to nurture inbound and outbound leads and guide prospects through the sales cycle, establishing a solid understanding of customer pain points and their business/technical drivers.
- You will develop detailed Account Plans, showcasing your understanding of customer requirements, leveraging strong customer centric relationships to drive adoption and ‘buy in’ from key decision makers.
- Reporting into the VP of Sales, you will act as an integral part of the enterprise sales team, nurturing and developing both inbound and outbound leads obtained from in country Business Development Executives.
- Identifying key sales initiatives, qualification of prospects, and driving adoption through the sales process. You will work closely with internal teams cross Marketing and Product to support widening our reach, and utilising localised research and market analysis to bring our Value Proposition to life.
- Sales is our lifeblood, and we only want to hire and invest people that have the necessary qualities to become part of a globally changing business.
- To succeed you will have to be an achiever, face significant competition, have high work ethics, strong emotional and sales intelligence, a deep understanding on building and controlling a defined sales process, have strong networking skills and are able to position and pitch compelling sales arguments.
- The sales and distribution manager will be accountable for proposing and implementing key account and multi-channel strategies and activities to ensure increased sales.
- The successful incumbent will be required to drive and develop key account and other channel sales and volume growth to facilitate and enable the organization to meet the business targets set, through proactive, strategic and collaborate engagement with internal teams and external stakeholders inclusive of national and regional buyers.
- Develop and implement an account plan for each key accounts and for all other trade channels.
- Drive the development of new trade and other programmes to assist with the launch of new brands within the channel and to expand existing brands.
- Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders within the key account realm and other channels (including but not limited to buyers, 3rd party sales and distribution providers, retailers).
- Plan promotional and sales activities – activations, in-store, online and digital in order to grow sales and volume.
- Forecast in line with production capacity, new listings, ranging, promotions, campaigns and other trade interventions.
- Build annual Budget against business guideline given and in alignment with the Sales and Distribution Strategy.
- Seek opportunities to improve Sales performance to exceed Budget forecasts, and gain market share and new Product or Promo opportunities.
- Ensure teamwork to deliver best results.
- Lead the sales and distribution team in line with the developed strategy and allocate resources to ensure successful execution.
- Provide sales and distribution management expertise to drive optimal merchandising position in terms of availability, visibility, brand building and pricing.
- Engage with buyers and other stakeholders in the sales and distribution chain to ensure successful implementation of the strategy, projects, trade programs and other outputs.
- Conduct negotiations such as listings, ranging, planograms and displays, promotional execution at national/regional and/or store level.
- Be comfortable positioning and selling high value software platforms
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience within a fast-growing tech start-up
- Experience selling payments, platform solutions, eCommerce or marketplace solutions.
- Senior Sales and Distribution Management experience (8-10 years).
- Project Management experience.
- Understanding of the Key Accounts corporate framework.
- Working with a pioneering provider of eCommerce solutions you will have the opportunity to join an international company who are growing massively, we encourage ambition and creativity.
Plus, you will get:
- First-class salary with Bonus/Commission
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 26 days after 12 months in the business
- Stock/equity option scheme
- Company equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online