- Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.