- Maintain filing, database systems, and inventories.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and fax machines.
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Sort and forward incoming mail and emails, and prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Book and prepare meeting rooms and ensure that refreshments are made available.
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to office staff
Candidates should possess a FSLC, SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
About Dream Print Nigeria Limited
Dream Print Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates