The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
- Job Position: Driver
- Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure effective and efficient use as well as proper handling of any assigned vehicle for optimum function always.
- Ensures assigned vehicle documents are valid, complete and up to date always. Reports any noticed faults, breakdown or part defect in the vehicle immediately and follow up until repair or replacement is perfectly done.
- Ensure prompt servicing of assigned vehicles and monitoring of same for quality delivery.
- Ensure the correct and appropriate use of the vehicle for its intended purpose(s)
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Candidate should be a Senior School Certificate holder; must be a person of integrity, good character, disciplined and has good knowledge of traffic codes and signs.
- He must have a minimum of 5 years driving experience, possess a valid driver’s license and ability to drive both light weight vehicles (small cars and buses) and trucks (14-16 tons) would be an added advantage.
- A primary school leaving certificate holder with a good and impeccable knowledge of driving with at least 10 years driving experience may equally apply.
- Must possess excellent administrative and communication skills; must be a team player and able to coordinate team members to achieve expected results.
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” through this e-mail address: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application Form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.