Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) was founded by Comrade Edem Edem in collaboration with other youths from the area as a youth-based NGO, called Abgremo for Development in 1997. Over the years the organization has grown and engaged with other development partners. In 2007 the organization undergone a strategic development and change her name with a mandate to carry out humanitarian services national and internationally. Presently, we are registered with Federal Government of Nigeria through the CAC as Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE).
- Job Position: Driver
- Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The Driver will be supporting office operations for GREENCODE office in Maiduguri.
- The driver would ensure safe and timely travel in and around Maiduguri and targeted states.
- Additionally, the driver would support the team in the pickup and delivery of mail, supplies, and other materials.
- Drive the official vehicle in a safe manner, respect the laws and to the needs of staff and passengers.
- Maintains an accurate log of all vehicle movement, maintenance, and repairs in accordance with GREENCODE policies and procedures.
- Respond promptly to request for vehicle use by appropriate staff.
- Advice Logistics Officer on procurement and replenish fuel, oil, and other inputs in a cost-effective manner that ensures reliable use of the vehicle.
- Ensure that the Logistics Officer is kept abreast of all routine maintenance and repair needs for the vehicle.
- Keep the interior and exterior of the official vehicle clean at all times.
- Represent GREENCODE well with the public through routine promptness, proper appearance, and respect for laws, passengers, and the general public.
- Assist with general office support duties related to procurements, etc.
- Any other task assigned by Logistics Officer and the National Cordinator.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO
- At least two years experience as a professional driver. and
- Must be resident and have knowledge of the operational city.
- Must have good knowledge of inter-state travel routes.
- Must also be familiar with organizations, government offices, and businesses in Maiduguri.
- Experience with National NGO is preferable, Good vision required.
- Must have a valid driving license.
- Must be able to speak, read, write English very well.
- Must be able to speak Hausa.
- Ability to speak Kanuri a strong plus.
27th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Female Drivers only