Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Job Position: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Load and unload organizations merchandize
- Precisely finish all paper work connected with conveyance of merchandize
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor or technician
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time,as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas traveled to, travel time, and workhours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands.
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.