Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client, an ICT firm in Lagos, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are searching for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. His core duties will include but are not limited to
- Safely transporting company Products and materials to and from a specified location in a timely manner.
- Assisting in Loading and offloading Products and Materials.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing and ensure strict adherence to all traffic regulations.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- SSCE, High school diploma (Ability to read and write)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Monthly payment of N40,000
1st October 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.