Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client is an international driving school based in Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Kano.
- Job Position: Driving School Instructor
- Job Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt – Rivers, Kano
- The Driving Instructor must pass our rigorous training that will enable the Instructor to transform our trainees into professional road users.
- He will be responsible for teaching commercial and private drivers on traffic rules and safe driving procedures.
- Our ideal candidate should be able to use our proprietary course plans to instruct, coordinate examinations, and have a high level of integrity.
- In this role, He will also facilitate hands-on driving with students behind the wheel, monitoring their progress and helping them put driving concepts into practice.
- The Driver Instructor should be a good driver, with the ability to exhibit patience, supply students with information for emergency situations, and follow the rules of law enforcement.
Their work /job functions include but not limited to:
- Instructing students under actual driving conditions, explaining safe driving techniques, and demonstrating safe operation of vehicles
- Train students on driving laws, the Highway Code and safe road use for all users
- Provide accurate and detailed knowledge of the rules of the road.
- Create an interactive and positive learning environment
- Evaluate each learner’s driving knowledge and ability to determine progress made and give constructive feedback on each learner.
- Demonstrate how to deal with emergency situations
- Grade students’ work and evaluate their progress, providing weekly reports as needed
- Teach students on basic vehicle checks.
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent.
- Age 25-30 years
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clear driving record.
- Clear criminal record.
- Strong coaching skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Has knowledge about traffic laws
- Ability to motivate students, particularly older trainees with limited education.
- Has Patience and enthusiasm.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to travel
- Must be able to speak and teach in one of the three major languages (Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba).
27th February 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested candidates should please note that having a valid driver’s licence is a requirement.Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.