Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Job Position: E-Commerce Executive
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are searching for a systematic E-Commerce Associate to inspect and inform the infrastructure and content on our company’s website.
- To this end, the E-Commerce Associate should remain abreast of and contribute to knowledge about products, discounts, and consumers’ preferences.
- You should also liaise with our IT Specialists, Data Analysts, and Copywriters to ensure the accurate rollout of evidence-based updates.
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and affordable bulk packages.
- Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
- Degree in Information Technology or a relevant Business subject.
- 1-year experience as an E-Commerce Executive.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Phenomenal market research skills.
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
19th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.