Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
Job Position: E-Commerce Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The E-commerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the E-commerce business of the company with a significant online presence.
- You will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies.
- Manage new product life cycle (item setup, sell-through, forecasting, in-stock, and pricing)
- Monitor category and product performance across sales channels; online.
- Lead product pricing and repricing to ensure sell-out while minimizing loss and maximizing profit.
- Drive analysis and evaluation of Marketplace trading activities through reporting to help decision making
- Ensure operational excellence through close collaboration with the Supply Chain team to maintain in-stock status on-site, optimize new fulfillment opportunities, plan for peak periods, and improve/eliminate charge backs.
- Develop and manage independent sales distributors all over Nigeria
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with our customers and communicate product development.
- Maintain online brand integrity, monitor, and enforce policies across all platforms.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to be a trusted business advisor to accounts
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin or related field.
- Hands on experience managing and developing Digital Marketing strategies for E-Commerce platforms.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing E-Commerce platforms from idea creation through to implementation, sales, and fulfillment from either Jumia or konga.
- Strong marketing background with an understanding of Sales, Selling and online revenue streams
N400,000 – N500,000 / Month (Gross and other benefits).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online