SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Job Title: E-Commerce Officer
- Responsible for back-end website maintenance.
- Responsible for website prices updating.
- Responsible for website design.
- Responsible for customer service viaonline chat, email and phone calls
- Responsible for social media management.
- Responsible for routine website evaluation.
- Responsible for overseeing graphic design for website and social media channels.
- Responsible for product description for brands on the SIMS website and Royal website.
- Responsible for driving on / website sales.
- Responsible for price and product update of 3rd party SIMS E-commerce shops, e.g GT Market hub, Jumia.
- Responsible for product photography at SIMS showrooms.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc. Degree.
- 3 years experience
- Ability to communicate on-line.
- Ability to design.
- Ability to test, collate and analyse data.
- Marketing automation skill.
- E-mail marketing skill.
- Organizational skill
- Proficient in Microsoft suites-MS word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Age between 30-38 years
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
26th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online