OPASS Limited recognises the importance of ensuring clients concentrate and focus on their core areas of expertise. This is why we offer our “outsourcing package” to our clients. The benefits of this can be seen in terms of cost and time saving. We endeavor to meet the needs of our clients in a value-enhancing manner and understand their business in order to achieve overall corporate objectives. We particularly encourage our clients to outsource HR areas such as Executive Search, Payroll Administration, Counselling and Contractual Staffing.
Job Position: Programs and Ecosystem Manager
Job Location: Oyo (Ibadan), Osun (Osogbo/Ife) or Lagos
- The role focuses on designing and efficiently implementing and executing different initiatives, programs, events and projects aimed at achieving the digital, innovation, skills and enterprise (DISE) initiatives of the company.
- The role will also develop various ecosystems, support internal and external development teams, partners, cohorts in developing research and society-driven solutions, maintain effective engagements and enhance the achievement of common objectives.
- Develop, manage and coordinate diverse engagement activities with and for individuals, teams, organizations locally and globally, aimed at driving adoption and creating value;
- Constantly seek for new ways to expand and improve on the company’s programs and activities that will benefit every ecosystem cluster;
- Identify trends and anticipate stakeholders’ interest in the context of the general business development strategy;
- Support various cohorts, identify and share events and programs, and effective community building;
- Manage interactions and introductions between the company and various stakeholders, other networks of mentors, advisors, investors, industry partners, and service providers;
- Provide support in building a community of investors, leveraging on existing and new networks, to unlock capital flow opportunities both for the company’s operations and for external investment in startups and others.
- Coordinate and review activities of various teams for maximum efficiency;
- Design and organize programs, events, and activities to support the strategic direction of the company;
- Develop program budget and operating plan for the successful execution of programs;
- Write program funding proposals to external parties and follow through for approval to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services;
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle including post program evaluation and impact assessment reports; and
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field complemented with Post-graduate studies and relevant proficiency certifications;
- Not less than 3-year experience in program and ecosystem management or related fields;
- Not less than 3-year experience building programs for the start-up ecosystem.
- experience working with founders, venture capital firms, and other accelerators/incubators;
- High level of digital literacy and competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal, cognitive, creative, communication and time management skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with creative thinking, business acumen, strong decision-making, and problem-solving competences.
Operational Hours and Location:
- Due to the nature of business and being a global firm, the operational structure is open, and a mixed of virtual and physical presence.
- This role is a global role but with physical presence in either Ibadan, Osogbo, Ife, or Lagos, Nigeria.
- Salary: N200,000 Monthly (Gross)
- Other Benefits: Generous performance-based bonus payments.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.