DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
Job Position: Education Counselor
Job Location: Lagos
- The post holder will provide free professional advice and guidance to students interested in studying abroad. Counsel students regarding educational issues such as country selection, course and program selection.
- Handle client queries via emails, telephone and 1-on-1 meetings, and communicating with clients regarding admission applications and student visas.
- Regular follow up on old and new leads, attend events and seminars.
- Networking with students for Career Counseling, generating leads and Business Development.
- Provide support information to students on accommodation, living costs and any related queries for overseas education.
- Responsible for achieving targets.
- Provide inputs in the development of relevant marketing materials and provide inputs to overseas education/study abroad related content and distribution of the fortnightly newsletter to be sent to prospects.
- Assist the Senior Management team to design and implement marketing and advertising campaigns. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific professionals.
- Assist in any other relevant duties as assigned by the Senior Management Team pertaining to overseas education.
- Graduate or Post Graduate in any field.
- At least 2+ years of experience in study visa counseling.
- Result -orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- Flexibility over working hours.
13th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.