Trinity Western University (TWU) Canada and the Kingdom Citizen College (KCC) has established a Facilitated Academic Resource Centre (“FAR Centre”) in Jos Nigeria at which TWU facilitators and students taking online classes can attend in person for tutoring and coaching support. The U1 program provides students with the option of undertaking year one of undergraduate and master’s degree coursework in Nigeria and thereafter conclude in Canada. With the FAR Centre, students also have the option of undertaking the whole program in a fully automated smart classroom in Nigeria. A Canadian bachelor’s and master’s admission and subsequent degree certificates qualify students to obtain a direct work permit in Canada if they decide to do so.
Job Position: Education Sales Officer
Location: Jos, Plateau
- Based in Jos, Nigeria, the Education Sales Officer will be responsible for implementing the sales plan of the KCC FAR Centre through a rigorous marketing and sales drive with technical supervision from the Coordinator.
- The Education Sales Officer will work under the direct supervision of the Coordinator
- Will participate in project reporting, sales and marketing presentation of the FAR Centre.
Under the technical supervision of the Coordinator, the Education Sales Officer will:
- Take inbound inquiries from web-page, social media and responds accordingly
- Expedite enrollment enquiries
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting FAR Centre’s products.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services of the FAR Centre.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about course offerings, products, prices, and availability of courses offered at TWU.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and prospective clients.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Social media marketing, Graphic design and content creation skills are added advantage
- Education marketing skills preferred
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
Essential Soft Skills:
- Committed to KCC’s core organizational values of excellence, community and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work collegially with staff, experts, and counterparts from the public, private, and NGO sectors.
- Ability to work under pressure and interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
NGN2,160,000 – NGN 2,400,000 annually.
20th December, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.