Vennote Technologies Limited is a well-established ICT company with experience spanning over two decades in enterprise solutions using best of breed products in very large IT deployments around the world. Vennote Technologies Limited has certified Skilled Technical resources delivering world class implementation and support services through the use of best practices.
Job Position: Elastic Search Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Design and implement ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack Solutions
- Design and implement solutions for centralized logs, infrastructure and health metrics, distributed tracing for Wealth Management applications.
- Create and manage Elasticsearch Clusters on premise.
- Fine tune bulk load process.
- Provide Elastic Search tuning/optimizing based on application needs.
- Well versed with Java REST client API.
- Create Dashboard on KPIs
- Contribute to team design discussions with detailed technical information
- Develop code with quality, scalability and extensibility
- Provide work breakdown and estimates for complex software development tasks
- Identify strategic/tactical solutions and provides risk assessments and recommendations
- Conversant with working on Windows and Linux environments.
- Influence other teams and engineering groups in adopting logging best practices.
- Closely work with teams maintaining legacy applications for log standardization (and correlation).
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to continuously improve the production environment.
- Troubleshoot problems, involve the appropriate resources and drive resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Apply best practices for managing cluster, scaling and capacity planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 6+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering.
- At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with ELK.
- At least 1+ years of hands-on experience with Ansible and Docker.
- Expert knowledge with the Elasticsearch platform – Ideally 4+ years of experience and someone who has built an enterprise level ES solution before, preferably more than once.
- Experience upgrading Elasticsearch versions
- Expert knowledge on ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana)
- Expert knowledge in Java, memory management, fine tuning etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, team-oriented
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Hybrid work plan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online