Bluesquad Nigeria Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are searching for a passionate, reliable Electrical and Electronics Engineer for one of our clients.
- The Electrical and Electronics Engineer’s responsibilities include interpreting client briefs and providing cost and time estimates, testing systems and writing up improvement plans, assemblingelectronic products, components, and systems to satisfy client needs, as well as creating instructional manuals.
- He / She should be able to establish supplier and vendor networks and represent the firm at conferences.
- Designing, assembling, inspecting, testing, and updating electronic systems, components, equipment, and software.
- Liaising with engineers, other professionals, as well as clients to ensure quality projects are completed to specifications.
- Ensuring all equipment and products meet health and safety regulations.
- Observing existing processes and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing effective maintenance, testing, and quality control procedures.
- Showing initiative and keeping up with advancements in Electronics.
- Representing the company at conferences and delivering presentations if required.
- Monitoring processes, systems, and staff, and punctually identifying problems.
- Establishing relationships with staff, vendors, suppliers, and other professionals in the field.
- Writing specifications, instructions, reports, and handling other required administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field.
- A relevant certification or license will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Practical experience with design software.
- Experience in design recommended.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
If Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.