- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities on various equipment’s in Carpet/Textile or similar industries;
- Hands-on Experience on different PLCs ( Including Siemens), Invertor programming and latest updates in electricals/Electronics;
- Hands-on experience on Power generation electricals.
- Fair exposure to utility Equipment like compressor, chiller, Gas generator etc;
- Preventive & Break down maintenance and condition base monitoring of various equipment;
- Upgrade technology/plant hardware through identifying bottlenecks & performance issues and eliminate them through improvement plans;
- Enhance workmen capabilities through training and involving them in problem-solving techniques;
- Spare parts development inventory management.
- Minimum of B.Eng in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputable institutions;
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience, preferably in carpet/textile industries;
- Must be a registered member of professional bodies like NSE, COREN etc.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Preferred age group: 35 – 45
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
About S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited
S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited - Our client, a leading Carpet / Textile Industry in Nigeria, is currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate