Greentech Industry Limited is foremost indigenous value added technology driven manufacturer and processor of cassava tubers, corn and sweet potatoes into pharmaceutical and food grade industrial starch. Our current annual installed production line processing capacity is 200,000 metric tons of raw cassava root tubers with the plan to activate second production line of similar capacity using corn as feedstock. GTI products are processed to serve both the local and international pharmaceutical and food/beverage native starch markets.
Job Position: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Electrical Technician is responsible for Leading repairs and maintenance of all electrical systems, creating and installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical equipment.
- PLC – Programmable Logic Controller
- HMI – Human Machine Interface
- Lead repairs and maintenance on all electrical system.
- Electrical automation and controls.
- PLC programming, HMI design, and hardware wirings.
- Electrical utilities local control and panels assembling and wiring.
- Electrical instrumentation works, e.g. level transmitters, glass level gauges, level analyzers, actuators, and pneumatics.
- Electro-mechanical, mechatronics, and general machine installations, e.g. boilers, packaging machines, hoists, conveyors, traction cranes/cabin controls, mixers, air compressors
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- General electrical supply.
- General electrical maintenance works.
- Installation of electrical Appliances.
- Electrical troubleshooting and repairs on electrical equipment.
- Proper maintenance of industrial Machine
- Ensure smooth running of the machine
- Maintain and service the machine regularly
- Report any fault immediately to the maintenance unit
- Write daily reports on operations as provided.
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
14th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must reside within Agbara and its environments.