Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision, and competence of our employees. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Job Position: Electrical Engineer (for Construction Sites and Stationary Companies) (m / f / d)
- Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Calculation, planning and design of the power supply on construction sites and stationary companies (storage areas and production facilities)
- Operation, maintenance and purchasing advice for electrotechnical products, plants and systems, such as energy technology (power generators, switchgear, transformers) in the medium and low voltage range
- Planning of switchgear and control systems
- Supervision of industrial technology (crushing plants, concrete and asphalt mixing plants), automation and programming technology, such as:
- PLC programming and program changes, Siemens PLC, Step5, Step7, T / A Portal, Woodward, CAT and FG Wilson Gen-Set controls, CompAP Gen-Set control, SIMATIC WinCC Flexible, T / A Portal WinCC, CompAp Intelvision
- Technical responsibility of the electricians nationwide
- Monthly reporting / statistics of internal electricity consumption / energy costs
- Coordination and control of subcontractors
- Completed studies as an electrical engineer or state-certified electrical engineer (m / f / d)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experienced handling of the common MS Office programs
- Confident appearance, resilience and ability to work in a team
- Initiative and commitment
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online