Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy company that aims to continuously partner with businesses both large, medium, or small by rendering professional services that enhance business operations either by the provision of competent talents or by competence development or management systems implementation.
- Job Position: Electrical Engineer (Power Systems)
- Job Code: LPT/D/EEO1
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Design, develop and evaluate power systems projects
- Inspecting, installing, and commission power systems and projects.
- Troubleshoot power systems (UPS, Inverters, AVRs)
- Conduct after-sales and service field-level support: Maintenance services; on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain products and company reputation by complying with company installation, safety standards, organizational and best practices.
- Keep equipment operational by following the manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Maintain product database by keeping both soft and hard copy inventory database.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Review of vendor offers and selection of technically qualified vendors for projects.
- Attend Kick-Off Meetings of projects
- Attend product pitches and presentations.
- Support the proposal efforts for various projects bids (Project method statements, implementation plan & implementation schedule)
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on-site and in the office.
- Ensures projects are delivered timely, within budgets, meeting international standards.
- Conduct Project Review and Preview
- Accurate project status reporting
- Researching, proposing, and implementing engineering power systems and solutions
- Carrying out site surveys/load audits to determine customer’s need, determining and proposing appropriate products and solutions
- Commissioning and field execution
- Submit weekly report to Technical Director.
- Minimum of a B.Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2years of Experience in the installation of UPS/Inverters/AVRs or other renewable energy systems is a plus.
- Proactive and good research skills.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and be able to deliver installations with little or no supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, accuracy, attention to detail and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints
- Present self in a professional manner appropriate to the role and produce work of presentable quality
- Ability to prioritize and organize work as well.
- N70,000.00 per month. Salaries will be adjusted upward after successful completion of probation and satisfactory performance.
19th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the email subject.
Note: Your application may be ignored if the Job Code is not used as an email subject.