Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the below position:
Job Reference: EE20200003MD
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities on various equipment in Sayed Farms;
- Hands-on Experience on different PLCs ( Including Siemens), Invertor programming and latest updates in Electricals/Electronics;
- Hands-on experience on Power generation electricals;
- Fair exposure to utility Equipment like compressor, chiller, Gas generator etc;
- Preventive & Break down maintenance and condition-based monitoring of various equipment;
- Upgrade technology/plant hardware through identifying bottlenecks & performance issues and eliminate them through improvement plans;
- Enhance workmen capabilities through training and involving them in problem-solving techniques;
- Spare parts development inventory management.
- Minimum of B.Eng. in electrical/electronic engineering from reputable institutions;
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, preferably in Poultry or Agricultural Lines ;
- Membership of professional bodies like NSE, COREN etc. will be an added advantage;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan in Oyo State.
- N170,000 – N250,000 per month for suitable candidate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.