Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
Job Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Crown Plant, Ijebu-Ode – Ogun
- Ensure that machines and equipment are available for production activities.
- Planning & Implementation of preventive scheduled maintenance to ensure that all plant equipment is working properly and efficiently. This includes troubleshooting problems and effecting repairs as needed.
- Monitor Critical Spares Stock level and initiate timely reorder.
- Participation in Engineering installations and projects which involves removing old equipment and installing new machines, while displaying efficiency.
- Implementation of Operational Risk Management Analysis (ORMA) recommendations.
- Presentation of monthly reports.
- Ability to use technical knowledge and problem-solving skills in ensuring machine availability for production activities.
Job Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar manufacturing organization
- Proficiency in English language, PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS WORD
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Leadership and time management skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Sound business and professional ethics.
23rd April 2022
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online