Hotel Capitol is a modern and contemporary hotel that offers not only luxury but comfort at its best. The three-star hotel is strategically located at the heart of Omole Phase 1, making it easily assessable with excellent road networks to other parts of the mainland and the city of Lagos as a whole. The 28-room Hotel offers tastefully furnished deluxe executive and super executive rooms as well as one- and two-bedroom luxury suites.
Job Position: Electrical Maintenance Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Maintains the basic upkeep of all rooms and common areas by ensuring all electrical equipment and light fixtures are in working order
- Ensure the interior and exterior of the hotel is well maintained
- Supervise the preventative maintenance program
- Report major repair needs to the Manager
- Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain a safe facility and use safety-first practices to remain accident-free
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
5th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.