Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- Conduct regular routine inspections of all company’s R & A equipment to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure.
- Answer questions as to the operation, features, and functions of the company’s R & A equipment.
- Service, repair, and/or propose the replacement of ACs, Chillers, Freezers, and other refrigeration equipment.
- Identify or receive faults and analyze them to identify the root cause and resolve on R & A equipment.
- Escalate issues to the coordinator/vendor as required.
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to the company’s policy.
- Carry out and train others in carrying out preventive/proactive maintenance on R & A equipment.
- Monitor usage of equipment to ensure they are properly handled.
- Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings, and observations.
- Ensure all company’s R & A equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
- Follow up on escalated issues to ensure resolution and closure.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports.
- provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation.
- Support in preparation of equipment maintenance schedule and manuals.
- Carry out any other maintenance job assigned to him by his supervisor.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum of SSCE, NABTEB or OND
- Other Qualification: Trade-test I, II & III or any other relevant qualification
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years post-certification experience in a serviced environment providing R&A installation and maintenance practices
- Knowledge of industrial Air Conditioners is a must-have
- Good hands-on practical experience in installation, operation, and maintenance of R&A system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good troubleshooting (defect identification) and rectification skills
- Good knowledge of HSE (Toolbox-talk, JHA, Risk assessment) and customer service orientation.
5th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the email.