Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.
With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, RAedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
Job Position: Electrician Trainee
Location: Benin, Edo
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience in Industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
- Demonstratable ability to use electrical and hand tools (eg: wire strippers, volumeter, measuring device, etc.)
- Knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Must be a self-starter and ready to learn.
- Willing to live in the rural area of our farm locations.
10th December, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.