Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
Job Title: Electrician
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings. Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Electrician Degree from a technical college.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Minimum of 2 years Experience working as an electrician.
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in Trade test will be an added advantage.
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in the renewable energy field.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work.
16th September, 2021 by 3:00 PM
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.