Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client is a logistics company in Lagos, looking to hire suitable personnel for the role of a dispatch rider.
Job Position: Dispatch Rider
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for all company (Jumia foods) deliveries within his/her assigned location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Taking orders
- Delivering timely
- Making accurate and detailed records of jobs done for the day
Qualifications: Education & Experience
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must be a skilled rider with appropriate license.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Salary: Very Attractive
Riders should possess an android phone.
Tuesday, 24th November, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.
- Candidates must live around Lekki County Homes or its Environs.