Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client, 360 Woman Africa Foundation, a Non-Profit organization is looking to fill a Project Lead role.
Job Position: Project Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with founder and project team to identify and resolve issues.
- Dissecting the various arms of the projects as approved by the Founder to ensure they all come together to make a successful event.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans, needs and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of print materials , and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and execution for receiving guest on project day.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities to better deliver on project.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Attend all relevant meetings as directed by Founder/Board
- Communicates with all stakeholders to ensure the seamless and excellent delivery of project
- Ensures that speakers have all required communications needed for their session on conference day
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- The Project Specialist puts her best foot forward and is willing to deliver her job at all times.
- Should have 360 project management experience
- Education in any discipline
- Project Management experience in an NGO will be a plus
- A female preferable
N150,000 per month
24th November, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.