Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our Client, Zetile Stores, located at Lekki County Homes, Lekki is looking to fill the position of a Store Supervisor.
Job Position: Store Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Stores Supervisor will oversee and direct the daily activities, schedules, and assignments of employees in storage, inventory, and distribution of materials and tools.
- Interviews, hires, and trains clerks, stockers, and other warehouse staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Assigns jobs and projects to staff to ensure that deadlines are met safely and accurately.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Goes to the market to purchase goods as approved by manager.
- Posting of Goods into the software using approved margin template by manager.
- Daily account keeping of sales made including daily cash deposit of sales made from previous day.
- reviewing of price with stores around to ensure competitiveness.
- Takes general responsibility of everything in the store.
- Oversees receipt and verification of incoming shipments; ensures materials are unloaded, stored, and verified according to policy.
- Ensures that an accurate inventory record of finished goods is maintained in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures orderly storage of incoming shipments and finished goods; maintains detailed records of available products and their storage locations.
- Conducts regular inventory checks, random checks on at least a weekly basis, and thorough checks on at least a monthly basis.
- Communicates results of inventory reviews to manager; collaborates with manager to schedule future shipments.
- Delegates fulfillment of customer orders to staff; maintains inventory database when orders are fulfilled.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of Stores procedures and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, and software used to maintain inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least three years of related experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to traverse warehouse to observe physical inventory.
N60,000 per month
Tuesday, 24th November, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.
- Candidates must live around Lekki County Homes or its Environs.