Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Title: ELV Manager
- Coordination of the works with the ELV subcontractor and other stakeholders,
- Manage the site coordination process to ensure that ELV services are delivered following the client’s requirements and the respective design documents.
- Coordinate with ELV and Electrical technicians for the cable containment installation.
- Monitor and ensure ELV installation quality.
- Coordinate ELV technicians and other sub-contractors on installation sequence and coordination issues.
- Design and make implementation methods
- Make a survey and technical report
- Make implementation, fitting-out, testing, and commissioning for projects of Extra low voltage electrical appliances
- Control and supervise the implementation of some projects
- Check available materials before the start,
- Provide advice during construction of the project and issue further notices, clarifications, and further design documents as necessary and for the duration of the project.
- Provide regular reports on the progress of works.
- check the installed works with shop drawings and on specifications,
- Carry out other assigned tasks by the Facility Manager or Central Operations Manager
- National Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an ELV Manager
- Candidate must be technically sound in design, installation, test and commissioning, repairs for CCTV, Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems, Surveillance & Security Systems, Access Control, Lighting Control System, Pneumatic Tube System, BMS systems, Back Ground Music, PA systems, Structured Cabling, and all associated ELV systems.
- ELV system interface experience with fit-out design.
- Hands-on experience in supervising technical staff
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a facilities management company
- Ability to manage pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online