Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Job Position: Manager, Employee Value Banking, South
Job Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
- To provide strategic direction to grow market share and profitability of consumer clients through Employee Value Banking/Ecosystems
- Develop a lead process flow and Reward and Recognition process for success lead generation.
- To develop a robust database for the network and target companies are selected. Optimize business opportunities by collaborating with stakeholders on product bundling and partnering with CIB and BCC team to provide Employee Value Banking/Ecosystems solutions to employees of their clients
- Minimum of First Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in similar capacity
- Developing practical approaches
- Developing relationships
- Decision making
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledge of Banking processes and procedures
- Business acumen
- Risk management
- Financial planning
- Strategic planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online