Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
Job Position: Employee Welfare & Hospitality Expert
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an Employee Welfare & Hospitality Expert who will strategically oversee all aspects of our employees’ welfare and hospitality (mental & physical well-being) to aid organizational productivity.
- You will be a relationship management expert, thinking strategically in addressing employee welfare and hospitality needs, with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- You will have strong research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills.
- You will be a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Build our employee welfare capacity and enables management effectiveness through the execution of proactive employee welfare/hospitality initiatives
- Serve as a Hospitality Expert for Company Travels (local & international), health issues/emergencies
- Create a seamless hospitality experience for all employees, especially expatriates
- Develop new administrative procedures for employees needs, grievance and situationship management in terms of travels and health/death
- Develop and provide comprehensive social and welfare services, including counseling and coaching to staff
- Facilitate staff and their recognized dependants settling in the country and provide social and family services that promote and facilitate social integration within a new environment and culture
- Prepare and organize organizational ceremonies
- Prepare and organize town hall meetings, follow up on recommendations & actions
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the work-life balance guidelines
- Act as the Unit’s interface with People Operations, Senior Management and Employees, to facilitate the implementation of welfare and employee experience initiatives.
- Work with People Operations team to implement the use of automated tools; care & travel data and sick leave management as well as guidelines on Health and wellbeing
- Work in tandem with the HSE team to recognize and address stress related illness and burnout; prevention campaign initiatives/training
- Establish and maintain good relationships between Managers and staff (local & international)
- Any other assigned task within the above scope of duties as may arise from time
What You’ll Need:
- Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant practical working experience handling Welfare & Hospitality related duties in similar organizations
- Capable of motivating, leading and inspiring enthusiasm and trust
- Operational Effectiveness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively and manage conflict constructively
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities and projects
- Ability to coach, develop and manage direct reports to a level of high performance
- Ability to attract the right talent
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Ability to remain agile and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Unrivaled Learning and Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are committed to and encourage equal opportunity.