Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Position: ICSS Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Participate in project meetings and provide technical support to Project Leader.
- Review of ICSS deliverables from EPIC contractor.
- Respond to technical queries on the project.
- Supervision of EPCI for the installation of the ICSS.
- Participate in project technical workshops.
- Design and specification of an integrated control and safety systems, this include; Control systems, Shutdown systems, Fire & Gas system, control and technical room layouts, networking systems, I/O Marshalling and Terminal Cabinets, power supplies, interposing relays etc.
- Development and monitoring of technical document register for project deliverables
- Be the leader on all instrumentation and control deliverables prepared by others
- Response to Technical Queries during design and engineering phase
- Participation in project technical reviews
- Supervision of EPCI activities for the ICSS upgrade
- Review Systems and packages hardware and software integration,
- Participate in project interface management meetings.
- Participation in SIT and SAT for ICSS
- Site supervision during installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Shall provide technical support to the Project Leader.
Context And Environment
- Production facilities modification for ICSS projects onshore and offshore within the affiliate.
- Participate in project reviews, (PR’s, Project Close Workshops etc.
- Permanent HSE and Quality challenges during the execution of the Services.
- Ensure project is performed in line with project scope of requirements, CLIENT referential and applicable industry standards and codes.
- Ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with company specifications and safety procedures.
- Participate in Project Reviews, (PRs, Project Close Workshops, etc.)
- Management of OEM’s and/or ICSS System Integrators to implement project scope while respecting procedures, quality, HSE, cost and schedule optimisation.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- B.Sc. / B.Eng.(Elec / Electronics Eng.) or Equivalent, Chartered Engineer with at least 10 years experience in Control systems design and installation.
- Functional Safety Engineer TUV certified.
- Must have experience in a similar ICSS role.
- Working knowledge of YOKOGAWA (CENTUM VP) & SCHNEIDER (TRICONEX & TRIDENT) are compulsory. Must have a good knowledge of SA Codes, IEC Standards and relevant industry standards.
11th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online