Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
Job Position: Civil / Site Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Represent the company with professionalism and customer service in mind at all times
- To draft Quotations based on the Project work scope
- Supervision of the quality of job done on site to ensure compliance with required standards
- Conduct trainings for internal and external customers
- Preparation of datasheets for all products
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- B.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering / Building Tech, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the construction industry and should have relevant experience in construction or civil engineering as well as appropriate health and safety training
- 3 – 5 Years experience in Project Management
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- The ability to understand drawings and other contract documents.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Organizational skills.
- The ability interface with Clients to mediate and resolve issues.
27th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.