Crystal Thorpe is incorporated in United Kingdom to develop and manage specialist hospitals and clinics in Nigeria. The company provides turnkey solution to hospital ventures from concept development, feasibility analysis, equipment planning to commissioning. Our main clients include insurance companies, corporate institutions and governments. We also aim to attract patients from neighboring West African countries.
Job Position: Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- Support installation, testing, calibrating and repairing of medical equipment
- Training users
- Maintaining safe operations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions.
- Calls for special equipment service and maintain equipment inventories.
- Provide equipment operation demonstrations, instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment and answering questions.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, and verifying receipt.
- Maintain confidentiality by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel and complying with codes.
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.