The Place is a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 3000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 35 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Job Position: Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Specialist
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- The position is a supervisor position and will be responsible for MEP related maintenance facilities.
The job would broadly entail supervising & ensuring completion of the following tasks as clearly specified:
- M&E specialist with proficient in Microsoft packages including word, excel and PowerPoint. Adaptable to use company systems as required to the operations. Ability to use AutoCAD, Visio, Can read interpret and describe the functionality of drawings (circuit and wiring diagrams/schematic and layout drawings) irrespective of the system
- Can correctly setup and use electrical/mechanical test equipment and interpret the test results
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Electrical /Mechanical Standards and Regulations.
- MS Project an advantage 3 years minimum experience working in a building services engineering department within a facilities management organization. Proven experience in managing maintenance team/s. Technically competent with a clear knowledge and experience of building services systems, life safety, and buildings controls system
- Dry-run of DG / UPS / Inverter / Fire system to check health assessment of equipment
- Follow-up with ALL AMC vendors for PM service as per schedule & ensure quality PM.
- Follow-up with the vendor for quick resolution of breakdown complaints.
- Adherence to Safety compliance
- Vendor Management and coordination
- Preventive maintenance of LT / HT substation, DG, FAS, PAS, CCTV, HVAC (High & Low side) etc. through OEMs / approved vendors.
- Breakdown maintenance
- Conduct Dry Run of all critical equipment at least once a month
- Extensive engagement with the retail operations team in case of breakdown, for impact analysis, cause analysis, and possible solutions to tackle the same. Should be to maintain a good rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
- Any other work as assigned by the line manager to achieve the purpose.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- A completed course in M&E building drawings and designs will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in facility coordination, and project management.
- Extensive experience in building and equipment maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance planning and schedules.
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies.
- In-depth knowledge of building safety regulations and security protocols.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
17th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.