9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Job Position: Engineer, Field Operations
- Job: IRC3985
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Operation & Maintenance support on Power, BSS & transmission equipment, acceptance of new integrated BSS and TXM/ADM network element to achieve 99.5% Network availability.
- Operate and maintain Access,Transmission and power element to achieve network availability targets
- Track and new change implementation,faults escalation, fault resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR
- Conduct acceptance of new site BSS, MW,ADMs and power plants according to scope and BoQ. Within assigned cluster
- Maintain accurate sites database within assign cluster (with detail information)
- Checkmate vendor to execute monthlyroutine and corrective maintenance schedule for all active and passive elementson site
- Ensure effective diesel delivery andconsumption monitoring within assigned cluster.
- Conduct monthly (DWDM, IPBB and HUB)sites supervision, spot check, external alarm simulations and cheek mate vendorteam activity to enhance Quality of service and improve customer experienceeffective supervision of vendor/sub-contractors’ activities also ensure non-functional alarms are corrected before next visit
- Follow up with both active and passivevendors to ensure re-occurrence outages are cleared within the assigned cluster
- Liaise with Government regulatorydepartment. to resolve environmental, regulatory, states, local government,landlord and community issues within 48 hours and follow up for permanent solution.
- Follow up for timely replacement offaulty components on BSS, TX and Power equipment, weekly link alignment for MWlinks with deviated RSL as well as replacement of faulty fibre patch cord andsplicing on national fibre BB to avoid prolong outage and reduce MTTR
- Supervise timely Capex replacement (DG,ATS, A/C, Battery replacement and power optimization for Green Field as well as BSC/MGW sites). Also confirm and sign off JCC for the successfully completedtasks by both parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Two (2) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- BSS Network sub-system.
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online