9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
- Job Position: Engineer – Engineer / Performance / Data Analyst
- Job: IRC3982
- Job Location: Abuja
- Monitoring, reporting, and analysis of network key performance indicators.
24/7 real-time monitoring of network key performance indicators
- Identifying network impacting issues that are not visible or recognizable by alarms via KPIs
- Flagging of degraded network key performance indicators for resolution
- Pre- and post-implementation KPI monitoring, analysis, and reporting for planned network technical changes.
- Tracking and reporting of KPI for new technical features and equipment deployment
- Support resolver teams for network fault resolution through monitoring and reporting of KPI during and after fault resolution
- Generation of Daily, weekly, monthly KPI reports for network nodes (BSS, IP, VAS, Core PS/CS, and Transmission)
- Generation of OPCOM reports and other network reports
- Support reconciliation of KPI figures with 9mobile service providers and customers.
- Handling periodic and ad hoc reports for Network Operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacity management
- Network administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools (advantage).
- Analytical skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online