Engineering Automation Technology Limited is an indigenous Technological Engineering Company Incorporated on the 9th of November, 2007 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria utilizing Certified, Qualified, Experienced personnel and providing Quality Services in the Industry.
Job Position: Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation & Controls)
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- Passionate about Instrumentation and Controls in a company with a Proven track records of executing project in accordance to project specifications, Best Practices, contractual requirements and client satisfaction as well as committed to ensuring that every project meets the highest standards of excellence? Innovative, goal-driven, highly creative and able to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment? If so, we invite you to join our dynamic team as an Engineer Trainee!
- These responsibilities are designed to provide hands-on learning experiences, practical exposure to engineering tasks, and the development of fundamental skills necessary for a successful career in the engineering field.
- Actively participate in learning programs, workshops, and on-the-job training sessions to acquire knowledge and skills related to the engineering field.
- Support experienced engineers in their tasks, projects, and assignments by providing assistance and contributing to various phases of project activities.
- Prepare reports, documentation, and technical drawings as required for engineering projects, ensuring accuracy and adherence to guidelines.
- Assist in identifying issues, troubleshooting technical problems, and proposing solutions under the guidance of experienced engineers.
- Work collaboratively with team members, seeking guidance when needed, and actively participating in team discussions and meetings.
- Take initiative in personal and professional growth by seeking feedback, applying acquired knowledge, and demonstrating eagerness to learn and improve.
- Minimum of a Second-class Upper from a Polytechnic / University) Course of Study – Computer, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 0 – 2 years of Work Experience
- Candidate must have a sound theoretical knowledge of His/Her course of study
- Applicants who meet the aforementioned criteria will undergo a Pre-qualification Test.
- After successfully clearing the Pre-qualification test, candidates will proceed to an oral interview.
- As an integral part of the onboarding process, Successful Candidates will undergo essential on-the-job trainings necessary for confirmation.
- Upon confirmation, the Personnel will be enrolled in specialized OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) training sessions to build up their competency levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter outlining their relevant work experience and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.