Nultra Engineering Limited is primarily involved in corrosion control and material engineering services. Our firm also provides consulting services on external corrosion direct assessment, internal corrosion direct assessment, drilling and completions well data management, Oil and Gas field development planning, well planning and design, well operations reporting, electromagnetic survey and resistivity survey.
Job Position: NDT Engineering Intern
Job Location: Cross River
- The NDT Engineering Intern will work closely with our NDT engineering team to gain hands-on experience in various NDT techniques and equipment.
- The intern will assist with NDT inspections of our products, materials, and components, and help analyze and interpret NDT test results.
- The intern will also assist with maintaining and calibrating NDT equipment, as well as preparing reports and documentation of NDT inspections.
- Assist with NDT inspections of materials, products, and components
- Learn and apply various NDT techniques and equipment
- Help analyze and interpret NDT test results
- Assist with maintaining and calibrating NDT equipment
- Prepare reports and documentation of NDT inspections
- Collaborate with NDT engineering team on project tasks and initiatives
- Attend meetings and training sessions to learn about NDT industry trends and best practices.
- Should have a Degree in Engineering, Physics, or a related field, or be currently enrolled in a program in one of these fields.
- Strong interest in non-destructive testing and materials science
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Availability to work full-time or part-time during the internship period
- Hands-on experience in the NDT industry
- Exposure to a wide range of NDT techniques and equipment
- Opportunity to work on real-world NDT projects
- Mentorship from experienced NDT engineers
- Competitive compensation package.
N30,000 – N50,000 / month.
1st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.