Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG company with operations across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Engineering Intern (NYSC)
- Job Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Abuja
- In addition to gathering, organizing, and updating data, interns will help create processes under the supervision of a professional engineer.. Interns will also have the opportunity to attend project scope meetings, internal production meetings, and monthly field safety meeting
- This internship offers excellent opportunities for career growth, advancement, and industry training under the direction of licensed professional engineers.
- Develops, prepares, and/or reviews engineering plans and designs for structures, facilities, and/or systems.
- Develops, prepares, and reviews reports and studies to identify and recommend engineering solutions.
- Performs engineering inspections of systems operations and of structures and facilities during construction.
- Implements statutes and regulations.
- Reviews applications and issues permits.
- Performs physical and chemical tests to assure the quality of construction and facility operations and ambient conditions.
- Reviews engineering program activities to make recommendations for changes in policy and procedures.
- Conducts engineering research and provides technical assistance when needed.
- B.Eng / HND in any Engineering course from a reputable University
- Currently undergoing NYSC and seeking a place of primary assignment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. AutoCAD and/or SAP (a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience conducting research
- Excellent critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and statistic skills
- Ability to work independently.
- This position is exclusive to active NYSC Corps Members seeking a place of primary assignment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.