Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Job Position: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Engineering Manager will be responsible for centrally taking care of Utilities installed in Ilorin Feed mill & adjoining Soy Crush plant.
- He will report functionally to the General Manager-Engineering with a dotted line reporting to the Plant Managers of Feed mill & Soy Crush plant.
- Engineering Manager will take the ownership of operational management and maintenance of all utility equipment’s installed at site that includes but not limited to Boilers, DG sets, Air compressors, Fuel farm, WTP, ETP/STP, Fire protection systems etc
- He has to interface effectively with Plant Operation & Maintenance team & agree on Utility KPIs & work towards achieving the same
- Drive a team comprising of Operators & technicians to maximize the availability and running at optimum efficiency of Utility systems
- Ensure all relevant EHS & statutory standards applicable for Utilities are followed
- Work towards ideation, detailed engineering, approvals & execution of energy efficiency improvement projects
- Accountable to organize and implement all planned maintenance activities on time for all utilities
- Ensure breakdowns are attended promptly without and any interruption is duly communicated & aligned with the plant team
- Set up Utility KPIs, measurement mechanisms, track the data & find avenues for improvement
- Leading daily morning meetings and ensure RCAs are done for any downtime happened on a day today basis
- Responsible for Utility Maintenance where he needs to plan, prepare forecast for the total year budget, track and control the spend on monthly basis. Maintain inventory of spares.
- Work closely with procurement team for establishing annual maintenance contracts to agree on service, delivery timelines, price and performance requirements for those equipment’s wherever applicable
- Work with procurement team for alternate/local vendor development
- Ensure all relevant documentation is maintained such as Equipment layouts, PFDs, P&IDs, KPI trackers, RCAs etc for reference & easy retrieval.
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer 10-12 years of Utility experience with practical experience in handling Agro fuel boiler operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online