Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Position: Enterprise Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks.
- Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
- We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
- The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
- Within Customer Experience organization, Nokia Enterprise sales team is addressing industrial and public sector customers and positioning and selling Nokia’s communications solutions to them.
What you will Learn and Contribute to
As a Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of the telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenues by selling Nokia’s solutions to Enterprise customers in West, Central and East Africa, and as part of our Enterprise Southern Africa sales team, you will:
- Act as a main contact point for Enterprise customers in West Africa,
- Identify relevant Nokia products and/or solutions and develop an offering to meet customers’ needs at an optimal profitability for Nokia,
- Develop an understanding of customers’ key business drivers and use this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities for Nokia while contributing to digitalize local industries,
- Act as a relationship manager, sales person and business developer in the account,
- Fulfill Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Business or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years account management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the communications & IT industry particularly with the industrial sector.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within assigned territories.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience and knowledge of the Energy market (Oil & Gas, Mining, Power and Water Utilities) in one West African country at least.
- Adaptability to respond resourcefully to multiple demands, shifting priorities and new challenges and work constructively under pressure.
- Nokia end-to-end solution portfolio knowledge & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and market evolution as well as competitors’ activities
- Efficient with CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com for pipeline / funnel management) and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Consultative Selling & Customer Business Understanding
- Relationship Management & ability to identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and feedback
- Sales & commercial contract Negotiation experience.
What we Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation