IO Furniture Limited – We are a full-service interior design and furniture manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
Job Title: Entry Level Intern
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Core Working Relationships
- Customer Service Team
- Interior Design Team
- Technical Team
- Procurement/Logistics Team
- Production Team
- HR/Admin Team
- Store and Inventory Team
- Accounts Team.
Education & Experience
- HND/B.Sc in any field
- Previous work experience not compulsory.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Email etiquette
- Attention to details
- Smart, fluent and a fast learner
- Ability to follow set procedures
- People management and motivation skills
- Problem-solving and creativity
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results.
5th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.