Cormart Nigeria Limited is one of the leading industrial chemical and food raw materials companies in Nigeria. For over 40 years, Cormart has been at the forefront of production, importation, stocking and distribution of chemicals and other raw materials for the paints, adhesives, confectioneries, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and construction industries among others.
We represent the business interests of top multinational companies who wish to do business in Nigeria whilst expanding our local production footprint in both consumer products (Renew, Kleansol, Corygiene brands) and industrial raw materials like Caramel, Food Flavors, Styrene Acrylic, Contact adhesives and Sandwich Panels. Cormart Nigeria Limited is a member of TGI Group, a global conglomerate with majority of its investments spanning across food, health, agriculture, finance, and chemical industries.
Job Position: ERP Developer
Job Location: Illupeju, Lagos
- Ensure Microsoft Dynamics Navision solutions functionality supports business requirements by building performance focused code.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing modules on ERP
- Create new and modify existing customizations as requested to improve system efficiency
- Provide on-going support of existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV system including integrations to Third Party Applications.
- Manage data migration and integration mappings
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Manage projects and maintain up to date documentation
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications
- Direct system testing and validation procedures
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Train new users on ERP functionality
- Work closely with other developers, and business and system analysts across the group to implement changes and systems upgrades
- B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized university
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Technical Developer in Microsoft Navision ERP with manufacturing and distribution companies
- Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS, NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015, SQL Queries, Net Technologies, Web Services
- Comprehensive understanding of Manufacturing, supply chain management, Accounting, Warehouse Management and Finance concepts
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.