Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client, Moobag Properties Limited, is looking to hire a suitable candidate for the role of an Estate/Property Manager.
Job Position: Estate/Property Manager
Location: Fatai Atere Way, Matori & Parkview Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Our Client is looking for a Real Estate Manager who can sell or let residential, commercial properties, businesses or land on behalf of their company.
- The successful candidate will look at the property’s condition and compare it with others in the area to value it and get the best price for the company.
- He will also market the properties, manage the properties and negotiate on deals.
- The candidate must have experience in managing properties. Liaising with artisans and other contractors needed for property maintenance.
- He should also have an extensive client/contractor portfolio and relationship with such contractors and should be knowledgeable on how to maintain properties with regards to quality and cost efficiency.
- Ensure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and the company;
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Market and promote properties for sale;
- Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- Vet prospective tenants by collecting references and carrying out credit checks;
- Collect information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- Visiting and talking to the company about their property and its special features;
- Estimating the value of the property;
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. gas safety certificates;
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- Draw up tenancy agreement contracts;
- Collect or organize rent payments;
Job Requirements/Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in real estate, business administration or public administration or a minimum of 5 years’ experience on the job in the same capacity.
- Strong people skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good leadership and management skills
- Extensive knowledge of spreadsheets and calculation software to be able to keep track of payroll, schedules and space management
- The candidate must have adequate experience in managing properties. Liaising with artisans and other contractors needed for property maintenance. He should also have an extensive client/contractor portfolio and relationship with such contractors and should be knowledgeable on how to maintain properties with regards to quality and cost efficiency.
Salary for the role:
N3,000,000 per annum
Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Deadline for Application:
February 7th, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.
- Candidate must be able to resume immediately.