Infinox capital is a brokeagefirm with its head office in the Uk and with a physical presence in Nigeria.
Job Title: Event Planner
- We are seeking a creative, highly organized event planner to help us execute unforgettable events that generate brand awareness, build business relationships, and boost employee morale. You will be responsible for conceptualizing ideas for the events, creating and enforcing budgets, liaising with suppliers, communicating with clients, and ultimately ensuring that each event is flawlessly executed.
- As the event planner, you should be an expert multitasker with impeccable attention to detail. The best person for this role will have an extraordinary ability to foresee risks and anticipate needs so that attendees are impressed and entirely satisfied by the time each event comes to a close.
- Event planning, design and productionwhile managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Social Sciences, Management or related field
- Proven experience as an Events Planner or Organizer
- Impressive portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Must be creative and be able to think out of the box
- MS Office proficiency
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
20th August, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.