Over the past 26 years, Access Bank Plc. has evolved from an obscure Nigerian Bank into a world-class African financial institution. Today, we are one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits and branch network; a feat which has been achieved through a robust long-term approach to client solutions – providing committed and innovative advice.
Access Bank has built its strength and success in corporate banking and is now applying that expertise to the personal and business banking platforms it acquired from Nigeria’s International Commercial bank in 2012. The next two years were spent integrating the business, investing in infrastructure, and strengthening the product offer.
- Job Position: Executive Assistant
- Job Location: Nigeria
- The ideal candidate must be willing to provide support to the GDMD in his daily responsibilities, effectively manage the GDMD’S Office, have strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners and possess excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Management of other staffers attached to the GDMD’s office.
- Management of Office purse to cater for all personal office expenses.
- Acts as the first point of contact to the GDMD.
- Management of the GDMD’s diaries and Schedule.
- Implementation and maintenance of procedures and administrative systems which include but not limited to managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaises with Staff, Customers and other stakeholders on behalf of the GDMD.
- Takes lead on all technical issues in collaboration with IT Representative attached to the GDMD’s office.
- Other miscellaneous tasks to support the GDMD like management of ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinates the GDMD’s Logistics and travel plans which includes but not limited to flight booking and making Hotel reservations and managing the GDMD’s immigration details.
- Organizing and Providing support at all meetings and appointments of the GDMD.
- Reviews and summarizes all Documents, Letters, and legal agreements addressed to the GDMD’s office.
- Liaises with the Company Secretaries of the companies where the GDMD is a member of the Board and assisting with the compliance of corporate governance requirements.
- Takes the lead on customer service issues addressed to the GDMD’s office.
- Tracking of deliverables assigned to Top Level Executives reporting to the GDMD.
- First Level review and drafting of minutes of the GDMD’S meetings.
- Preparation of GDMD’s presentations and External Correspondences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online