AIICO Insurance is the largest Life Insurer in Nigeria and a major underwriter for General Insurance business. We are key players in Oil and Gas and rated in the top three for General Insurance business in Nigeria. Our Travel Insurance Unit is currently the market leader in the industry.
We offer a wide range of products and services in General Insurance for Retail and Institutional customers. Our solid global support enables us provide sophisticated and high profile options for our clients. Our Stability, Strength, Security and Trust over the years have placed us at a better advantage in all classes of Life Assurance.
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparing sales reports, presentations and correspondence for the Corporate business.
- Managing databases, implementing and maintaining procedures for active engagement with key clients and brokers.
- Liaising with staff of Corporate business, Finance & Admin and other key units to monitor the expenses of the division against the budgetary allocation.
- Acting as first point of contact for callers, dealing with emails and phone calls of the ED
- Managing diaries, organizing meetings and appointments for the ED
- Booking and arranging travels, transport and accommodation as well as reminding the ED of important tasks and deadlines.
- Working closely with SMCD and Strategy unit to organize Retreats, Conferences and other events of Corporate Business.
- B.Sc / HND, M.Sc / MBA in relevant field.
- Male Gender Preferred.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online