Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits.
- Job Position: Executive Assistant
- Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
This is a key role, supporting the work of Artee Group at the most senior level. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be required to:
- Support the day to day work of the Managing Director Service Artee Group’s senior management team meetings
- You will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times. Artee Group is a busy organization and therefore the ability to organize and prioritize tasks is a key requirement.
- You will have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial and office skills.
- You will need to be able to plan, organize anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth running of the business.
- You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments and the diary, travel, and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be experienced at dealing with a range of external stakeholders including Artee Group’s key client groups, with industry and business support at local, regional and national levels in addition to Artee Group’s board. This role works directly with the MD to ensure that Managing Director operates intelligently and strategically.
- Reports to: Managing Director
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Contribute to the overall development of Artee Group and its activities
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures, and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives
- Training and execution of new employee induction
- Conduct Market survey and new vendor price survey as directed by the Managing Director
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required.
- Vendor payment update.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
17th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.